Camperships: Financial Assistance
Full scholarships Also available for 2020
NWABR is committed to never denying a child participation because of an inability to pay. This philosophy is accomplished by making fees affordable to the majority of participants and by making financial assistance available when fees are not affordable and also reducing any other barriers to participation. The financial assistance program is made possible by generous donors who give during our annual fundraising event(s) or through other channels. Applicants may contact the Executive Director if they feel that NWABR is not keeping its commitment to never deny a child participation because of an inability to pay.
NWABR Camp BIOmed Program fee:
The cost of Camp BIOmed is $695 (may be discounted depending if student registers with the early bird discount or if his/her parent works at an NWABR member Institution). NWABR may provide assistance of up to 100% tuition for the program, also assist in any barrier* they might have.
* Barriers include transportation, meals, supply costs etc.
Steps for applying for financial assistance for Summer Camp BIOmed programs:
1. Secure a spot for yourself .
- Register online to secure your spot.
- Email email@example.com or call 206-957-3337 for registration help.
2. Please complete the financial assistance form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail (address below).
Please understand, it is essential to complete this form to be considered for financial assistance.The form can be filled out online, over the phone or mailed to the address below.
Northwest Association for Biomedical Research (NWABR)
2633 Eastlake Ave. East , Suite 302
3. You will be notified when your application gets approved. Depending on the percentage of assistance approved, your balance will be updated in your online account.
We would like to make the registration process as simple as possible. Please do not hesitate to call us with questions.
Financial assistance notifications will generally occur within a couple of days of the submitted application.
Donors, click here to help send a student to our camp.